Don’t have a smart phone? You can use your cell phone’s texting ability to view your account activity and check your balances.
In order to sign up for Mobile Banking you must have access to MemberDirect.
Through the MemberDirect site, you will need your cell phone to set up the Mobile Banking. Once you are logged into your MemberDirect account, click on “Account Services” on the left hand side of the screen. You will then have to click on “Manage Mobile Banking”. Once there, click “Register your phone for Mobile Banking”. You will then have to read the terms and condition and then click “I Agree”.
Enter your cell phone number and carrier. Once you click “Continue”, you will receive a text message with a passcode that you must enter. When completed, press “Continue” again.
Your account information will come up on your computer. Below are the Short Code number that you will use for Mobile Banking.
From your Cell Phone:
Text any of these commands to the Short Code MONEY(66639) and receive your account information on your phone.
- ACT – For the account activity of the last 5 transactions of your primary account.
- ACT<account nickname> – For the account activity of a specific account.
- BAL<account nickname> – For the balance of a specific account.
- BAL ALL – For the balance of all your accounts.
- BAL – Provides the balance of all your accounts.
- DISABLE – To temporarily disable your phone.
- HELP – For a list of the commands you can use.
- INFO – For contact info about Bruno Credit Union.
- STOP – To permanently delete your phone.
- NICK – For a list of account nicknames.
No transactions can be made on your cell phone. You can only see your balance and account activity.
**Depending on your carrier plan, please note that data rates apply every time you receive a text
message. You can call your carrier to inquire about their data rates.
If you have any further questions, please call the Bruno Savings and Credit Union Ltd at 306-369- 2901.