Lost MEMBER CARD Debit Card or Mastercard call: 1-800-LOST-111
FOR CANADA OR U.S.
OR 1-(306) 566-1276 (COLLECT FROM ELSEWHERE)
MEMBERCARD Debit Card
This card allows you instant access to your funds for making purchases at participating merchants and through Automated Teller Machines. All you need is your MEMBER CARD Debit Card PIN (personal identification number) to gain confidential access to your accounts. You can PIN your card at our branch or contact us and we’ll help you get your card pinned so that it is convenient for you to:
- Withdraw Cash up to $500 per day at ATMs displaying the ACCUlink®, Interac®, and CIRRUS® logos.
- $400 per withdrawal
- Make deposits at any ACCUlink® ATM.
- Deposits verified next business day at which time you will be able to access the deposited funds.
- Transfer money to and from accounts within the same membership number
Global Payment Mastercard
These cards are accepted worldwide and the funds are automatically debited from your chequing account. If you have a line of credit attached to your chequing account, it will access that as well. With the use of a PIN you can also access cash from ATM machines.
- PURCHASE PROTECTION INSURANCE – Most purchases you make with your Global Payment Card are automatically insured against theft or damage for a full 90 days from the date of purchase.
- EXTENDED WARRANTY INSURANCE – Doubles the Manufacturers Warranty up to one year on most purchases. COMMON CARRIER TRAVEL INSURANCE – Up to $100,000 for you and your immediate family when you pay for the entire travel tickets by Mastercard including deposits if there is any.
- ACCIDENTAL DEATH INSURANCE – Up to $1000 provided to card holders
- MASTER ROAD ASSIST – Provides 24 hour roadside assistance anywhere in Canada or the continental US at preset reasonable rates.
Mastercard Credit Card
- Come in and apply for a C.U. Mastercard Credit Card
- Join the flexible Choice Rewards Loyalty Program for as low as $12 a year and earn points on dollars spent
- Redeem points for merchandise, travel packages and travel certificates
- Many options ranging from No fee to World Elite
- Many Valued Features:
- Global Acceptance
- ATM Access
- Lost/Stolen Card Assistance
- 90 day Purchase Protection
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Emergency Cards and Cash
MASTER ROAD ASSIST – For more information please come visit our Office Today!
MERCHANT SERVICES – Unified Network Payment Solutions (UNPS) is a full-service merchant card processor that enables Canadian businesses to meet the payment needs of their clients. UNPS is a partnership between First Data Merchant Services (FDMS) and CU Electronic Transaction Services (CUETS). UNPS enables merchants to accept Mastercard®, VISA®, American Express®, Diners Club®, and INTERAC† direct payment. UNPS, in conjunction with credit unions and caisses populaires across Canada, provides a number of innovative transaction processing technologies.
Minimal set up fees apply.
Monthly rental fee and per item transaction fees apply