The results of nominations for board members, for the Bruno Savings and Credit Union Limited, that were held from Feb 5th to Feb 21st, 2020 were that Debora Kramer and Kristina Weiman were re-elected by acclamation for the Bruno District and Wesley Sielski was re-elected by acclamation for the Prud’homme district.
COVID-19 UPDATE TO OUR MEMBERS
The World Health Organization has declared COVID-19 (the coronavirus) a pandemic and Bruno Savings and Credit Union Limited wants you to know that the health and safety of our employees and our members is a priority.
In part, we will be closing our doors to the public, effective March 18, 2020, at 9 am for an undetermined time.
We are committed to serving our members and we recommend using one of our many options for your day-to-day banking needs. These electronic options are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They are as follows:
- MemberDirect® Online Banking (bill payments, transfers, statements, inquiries, etc.)
- Bruno Credit Union mobile App (bill payments, transfers, etc.)
- ATM is available at all times. We will be sanitizing it regularly
- We understand not all of your banking needs can be solved through these channels so if you require assistance, we ask that you call us at 306-369-2901(Bruno) or 306-654-2033(Prud’homme) during regular business hours and we will be happy to assist you.
- Or email us at email@example.com
- If you would like to set up your regular pay as a direct deposit, call us as well and we can assist with setting that up for you.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will provide updates as they become available.
Board, Management and Staff of the Bruno Credit Union
BRUNO CREDIT UNION
– POSTPONED –
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Monday , March 30, 2020
Meeting at 7:30
Where: Bruno Community Hall
INTERAC e-Transfer† just got easier with these NEW Features!!
A simple and convenient way to send and receive money directly from one bank account to another! You can send funds or receive funds from anyone with an email address or mobile phone number and a bank account in Canada.
Available using our mobile app, online banking, and mobile web.
Autodeposit allows the money you have been sent via INTERAC e-Transfer† to be automatically deposited directly into your account, without having to answer a security question.
- Log in to your Bruno Credit Union online banking and navigate to Autodeposit, which is found in the INTERAC e-Transfer† settings.
- Register your email address and link your deposit account of choice. Any transfers to the registered email address will be automatically deposited into the account.
- You will receive an email to confirm your registration. Check your inbox and click “Complete Registration”.
* Please note that when you register for this feature, you are registering your email address, therefore INTERAC e-Transfer† must be sent to that email address to be deposited automatically. INTERAC e-Transfer† sent via text message will have to be deposited manually.
Now you can easily request money you are owed with the INTERAC e-Transfer† Request Money feature. When you send a request for money, the recipient is notified instantly and can accept the request. If accepted, the requested amount will be automatically deposited into your account and you will be notified when funds are available. The request money fee will be deducted from your account only when the request is fulfilled.
Begin using this feature today:
- Log in to your Bruno Credit Union online banking and navigate to INTERAC e-Transfer† Request Money.
- Add or select a recipient you wish to send the request to.
- Type in the specified amount you are requesting and select the account you would like the funds to be deposited to. You can also include a personal message with the request.
- You will need to confirm you have consent from the recipient to request the funds.
- An INTERAC e-Transfer† notification will then be sent to your contact. Once the recipient has fulfilled your request, funds will be automatically deposited into your bank account usually within 30 minutes. You will receive a notification upon the funds being deposited to your account.
†Trade-mark of Interac Inc. Used under license.