Temporary Change at our Prud’homme Branch
In-branch services for our Prud’homme Branch will be temporarily suspended due to damage that occured to the building. Staff will continue to work from the branch but the door will remain locked until further notice. The ATM will be out of service for the foreseeable future.
Please remember these alternate ways to conduct your banking:
- Phone – Call the Prud’homme Branch at 306-654-2033 or Bruno Branch at 306-369-2901
- Night Deposit – will be checked regularly
- Deposit Anywhere™ (deposit cheques using the Bruno Credit Union’s mobile app)
- MemberDirect Online Banking
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding. We will keep everyone updated as we know more.
Notice to Registered Plan Holders
The Declaration of Trust has been amended for our TFSA, RRSP, and RRIF Plan holders. The change to the plan was required to meet legislative requirements; however, it will not affect the day-to-day operation of your TFSA, RRSP, or RRIF. Please click on the applicable plan to read the updated version.
- Bruno Savings & Credit Union Tax-Free Savings Account
- Credit Union Retirement Savings Plan
- Credit Union Retirement Income Fund
Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) – Latest Update
The Government of Canada recently announced that the repayment deadline for Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) loans in good standing to qualify for partial loan forgiveness and the interest free period end date will both be extended by one year to Dec 31, 2023.
Important reminders regarding the terms of your CEBA Loan:
- Loan forgiveness will apply if the CEBA balance minus the eligible forgiveness amount is repaid by December 31, 2023;
- No interest applies before January 1, 2024;
- Commencing on January 1, 2024, interest will accrue on the balance of the loan at the rate of 5% per annum, payable monthly on the last day of each month;
- The full amount of the loan (including principal and interest) is due and payable on December 31, 2025
For further information or support with your CEBA loan, please contact our office at 306-369-2901.