Employment Opportunity – Summer Student Position
This position will be based out of the Bruno office, but the student may also be required to work in the Prud’homme office. Applicants should be available to work from May to August 2024, however an earlier start date may be considered. Benefits for the student include gaining valuable experience in the financial services industry, gaining office skills, as well as the potential to be hired back during subsequent summers.
Duties are varied but will include accurately processing transactions for members including deposits, withdrawals, and payments, as well as helping members with credit union products and services.
- Attentive to details, organization skills, and effective time-management skills
- Ability to handle basic math concepts
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both written and oral)
- Creative, innovative, motivated, self-starter
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office products and technologically proficient
- Experience using digital tools and apps such as online banking and smartphones
- Sales experience and a background of exceptional customer service and cash handling are beneficial.
Application deadline is Feb 26, 2024
Submit your resume to:
Bruno Savings and Credit Union Limited
Attention: Tracy Picouye
PO Box 158, Bruno, SK S0K 0S0 Phone: 306 369-2901
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Tax Free First Home Savings Accounts (FHSA) Now Available
FHSA are designed to help Canadians age 18 or older save for the purchase of their first home on a tax-free basis.
Contact us for more details.