- This non-chequing account earns interest daily based on the closing daily balance. Interest is paid at the end of each month. There is no minimum deposit required. Interest is calculated on the closing balance and paid monthly.
- A monthly statement is provided.
- Automatic transfers can be set up to cover overdrafts in your chequing account.
- Funds can be accessed with a MEMBER CARD® Debit Card.
AgriInvest is a producer savings account which provides coverage for small margin declines.
- Producers make deposits based on a percentage of their allowable net sales and receive matching federal and provincial government contributions.
- AgriInvest Deposit Notices will be mailed to producers starting in July 2010 and will include an Account Initiation form.
- Producers complete the form and present it to either branch of Bruno Savings and Credit Union to open a new AgriInvest account.
- Any amount up to the Maximum Matchable Deposit may be deposited by the deadline indicated on the Notices.
- To learn more about AgriInvest visit the program website at www.agr.gc.ca/agriinvest