Introducing the Bruno Credit Union Mobile App available on iPhone and Android™ devices.
With a host of convenient features, it’s a fast and secure way to handle everyday banking wherever and whenever it suits you.
With Mobile App you can:
- Check your account balances and account activity
- Pay bills
- Transfer money between accounts
- Manage scheduled payments and transfers
- Send or receive an INTERAC e-Transfer†, or add a recipient
- There are no new passwords to remember. All account log-in information is the same as your online banking information
- Fast and easy to navigate
- Compatible with iPhone and Android devices
Check balances in a flash with QuickView
Now you can browse selected account balances on the go, even before you’ve logged in. Just activate the QuickView feature in the app, and a single tap of the screen will keep you in the know.
Privacy and Security
It’s our priority to keep your information safe, which is why our mobile app uses the same high level of security as our online banking website.
**iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries.® TM Android is a trademark of Google Inc. TM Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Used under license. †Trade-mark of Interac Inc. Used under license.
Frequently asked questions about the mobile banking app
Do I have to pay anything?
Absolutely not. The Bruno Credit Union Mobile App is free for our members to download, and you will never be charged for using the app. However, since the mobile app uses data, your carrier may charge, so standard data and messaging rates may apply.
How do I download the mobile app?
The Bruno Credit Union Mobile App can be downloaded in just three easy steps:
For iPhone users:
- Using your iPhone, search for “Bruno Credit Union Mobile App” in the App Store
- Select the app icon, and verify that the author of the app Bruno Savings and Credit Union Limited
- Tap the icon marked “Free,” then tap again when it changes to “Install”
For Android™w users:
- Using your Android phone, tap the search icon and search for “Bruno Credit Union Mobile App” on Google Play™
- Select the app icon, and verify that the author of the app is Bruno Savings and Credit Union Limited
- Tap the icon marked “Install,” then tap “Accept” in the next screen
What is QuickView?
The unique QuickView feature displays the balances of your selected accounts at any time the app is open, without needing to login first.
Does the QuickView feature automatically display my balances?
The default setting of the QuickView feature is “Off”. You can turn on QuickView under Settings / Preferences on the mobile app.
Will the mobile app work if I have a shared or joint account?
Yes. Just enter your account details as you normally would.
Will I still see my Personal Access Image when I log in?
No. Since the authenticity of the app is already verified by Apple / Google Play, you won’t have to go through this step to access your accounts and start banking.
If my phone is lost or stolen, will my information be at risk?
Your account can only be accessed by entering your personal access code. However, if you have activated the QuickView feature, your account balances will be visible. For additional security, we recommend you keep your phone password protected. Please note: at any time, you can stop the mobile app from accessing your account information by un-pairing it on our banking website.
As a rule, you should contact your mobile carrier right away to deactivate your phone. You may also change your personal access by contacting us in Bruno at (306) 369-2901 or in Prud’homme at (306) 654-2033.
I’m using a different brand of smartphone. Can I still access mobile banking?
Yes. You can continue to bank using our full-featured mobile site at: www.brunocu.com
How do I remove the app from my phone?
For iPhone users: removing the app is as easy as tapping and holding your finger down on the Bruno Credit Union Mobile App icon, then tapping the “X” in the top right corner.
For Android users: if you’ve installed an app on your phone or tablet using Google Play that you no longer want, you can uninstall it by following these steps:
- Visit your device’s Settings menu > Apps or Application manager (this may differ depending on your device).
- Touch the app you’d like to uninstall.
- Select Uninstall.
Don’t have a smart phone? You can use your cell phone’s texting ability to view your account activity and check your balances.
In order to sign up for Mobile Banking you must have access to MemberDirect.
Through the MemberDirect site, you will need your cell phone to set up the Mobile Banking. Once you are logged into your MemberDirect account, click on “Account Services” on the left hand side of the screen. You will then have to click on “Manage Mobile Banking”. Once there, click “Register your phone for Mobile Banking”. You will then have to read the terms and condition and then click “I Agree”.
Enter your cell phone number and carrier. Once you click “Continue”, you will receive a text message with a passcode that you must enter. When completed, press “Continue” again.
Your account information will come up on your computer. Below are the Short Code number that you will use for Mobile Banking.
From your Cell Phone:
Text any of these commands to the Short Code MONEY(66639) and receive your account information on your phone.
- ACT – For the account activity of the last 5 transactions of your primary account.
- ACT<account nickname> – For the account activity of a specific account.
- BAL<account nickname> – For the balance of a specific account.
- BAL ALL – For the balance of all your accounts.
- BAL – Provides the balance of all your accounts.
- DISABLE – To temporarily disable your phone.
- HELP – For a list of the commands you can use.
- INFO – For contact info about Bruno Credit Union.
- STOP – To permanently delete your phone.
- NICK – For a list of account nicknames.
No transactions can be made on your cell phone. You can only see your balance and account activity.
**Depending on your carrier plan, please note that data rates apply every time you receive a text
message. You can call your carrier to inquire about their data rates.
If you have any further questions, please call the Bruno Savings and Credit Union Ltd at 306-369- 2901.