Member Service Representative
The Member Service Representative position is responsible for processing over the counter financial services, both cash and non-cash, for members in an efficient and professional manner. As the first point of contact for members and potential members, you will respond to their inquiries, analyze their needs, and assist them to utilize the product or service which best meets those needs in a courteous and accurate manner. You will also supply administrative support as needed. Continuously developing professional skills and knowledge to keep up with changing job requirements is a priority. Applicants will be expected to work out of both the Bruno and Prud’homme branches.
- Ability to handle basic math concepts
- Sales experience and a background of exceptional customer service and cash handling are beneficial
- Attentive to details, organization skills, and effective time management skills
- Technologically proficient, including a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience using digital tools and apps such as online banking and smartphones
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both written and oral)
- Creative, innovative, motivated, self-starter
- Effective listening skills and telephone skills
- Enjoys working with people and contributing to the team
- Embraces the challenges of a transforming work environment
- Academic minimum of Grade 12, but post-secondary education in a related field or equivalent work experience is preferred
The Credit Union:
Bruno Savings and Credit Union Limited is a full-service financial institution with branches in Bruno and Prud’homme.
Bruno Savings and Credit Union Limited offers competitive wages and benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please call Susan at 306-369-2901 for more information about this position.
Application Deadline: December 12th, 2023
Submit your resume to:
Bruno Savings and Credit Union Limited
Attention: Susan Corbett
PO Box 158, Bruno, SK S0K 0S0
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bruno Savings and Credit Union Limited is seeking a lender to work out of our Bruno location. We are a $130M credit union servicing two locations and surrounding areas.
Our credit union credit portfolio is growing and this is a great opportunity for somebody that has 2-3 years of lending experience to become part of our growth story. The position will report directly to the General Manager.
The ideal candidate will be working directly with the lending team to service our existing membership base and to grow our lending portfolio.
At Bruno Credit Union; we pride ourselves on our dedication to meeting our member’s needs and our financial and volunteer support we provide in our communities.
The experience you bring:
– 2+ years of lending experience
– Understanding of financial statements and assessing risks
– Relationship Management skills
– Self-motivated individual that understands that the measurement of success is measured by the support we provide to our membership.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Send submit resume via email to:
General Manager, Marcel Gauthier
Temporary Change at our Prud’homme Branch
In-branch services for our Prud’homme Branch will be temporarily suspended due to damage that occured to the building. Staff will continue to work from the branch but the door will remain locked until further notice. The ATM will be out of service for the foreseeable future.
Please remember these alternate ways to conduct your banking:
- Phone – Call the Prud’homme Branch at 306-654-2033 or Bruno Branch at 306-369-2901
- Night Deposit – will be checked regularly
- Deposit Anywhere™ (deposit cheques using the Bruno Credit Union’s mobile app)
- MemberDirect Online Banking
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding. We will keep everyone updated as we know more.
Notice to Registered Plan Holders
The Declaration of Trust has been amended for our TFSA, RRSP, and RRIF Plan holders. The change to the plan was required to meet legislative requirements; however, it will not affect the day-to-day operation of your TFSA, RRSP, or RRIF. Please click on the applicable plan to read the updated version.
- Bruno Savings & Credit Union Tax-Free Savings Account
- Credit Union Retirement Savings Plan
- Credit Union Retirement Income Fund
Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) – Latest Update
The Government of Canada recently announced that the repayment deadline for Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) loans in good standing to qualify for partial loan forgiveness and the interest free period end date will both be extended by one year to Dec 31, 2023.
Important reminders regarding the terms of your CEBA Loan:
- Loan forgiveness will apply if the CEBA balance minus the eligible forgiveness amount is repaid by December 31, 2023;
- No interest applies before January 1, 2024;
- Commencing on January 1, 2024, interest will accrue on the balance of the loan at the rate of 5% per annum, payable monthly on the last day of each month;
- The full amount of the loan (including principal and interest) is due and payable on December 31, 2025
For further information or support with your CEBA loan, please contact our office at 306-369-2901.