Member Service Representative
Temporary Full Time Position
Reporting to the Member Service Supervisor, this position provides members with a variety of services related to the promotion and sales of cash and non-cash related deposits. This position will respond to member and potential member inquiries, analyze needs and assist members to utilize the product or service which best meets those needs in a courteous and accurate manner. This position could be full time until the end of August 2019 and then continue on a casual to part time basis after that.
- Academic minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent
- Ability to handle basic math concepts
- Effective listening and telephone skills
- Enjoys working with people and contributing to the team
- Embraces the challenges of a transforming work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both written and oral)
- Creative, innovative, motivated, self-starter
- Attentive to details, organization and effective time-management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and technologically proficient
- Sales experience and a background of exceptional customer service and cash handling are beneficial
The Credit Union
Bruno Savings and Credit Union Limited is a full service financial institution with branches in Bruno and Prud’homme.
Bruno Savings and Credit Union Limited offers competitive wages and benefits . Compensation will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please call Jeff at (306) 369-2901 for more information about this position.
Application deadline is Jan 18th, 2019
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Submit your resume to:
Bruno Savings and Credit Union Limited
Attention: Jeff Mark
PO Box 158, Bruno, SK S0K 0S0 Phone: 306 369-2901 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org