Interac e-Transfer just got easier with these NEW Features!!
A simple and convenient way to send and receive money directly from one bank account to another! You can send funds or receive funds from anyone with an email address or mobile phone number and a bank account in Canada.
Available using our mobile app, online banking, and mobile web.
Autodeposit allows the money you have been sent via Interac e-Transfer to be automatically deposited directly into your account, without having to answer a security question.
- Log in to your Bruno Credit Union online banking and navigate to Autodeposit, which is found in the Interac e-Transfer settings.
- Register your email address and link your deposit account of choice. Any transfers to the registered email address will be automatically deposited into the account.
- You will receive an email to confirm your registration. Check your inbox and click “Complete Registration”.
* Please note that when you register for this feature, you are registering your email address, therefore Interac e-Transfers must be sent to that email address to be deposited automatically. Interac e-Transfers sent via text message will have to be deposited manually.
Now you can easily request money you are owed with the Interac e-Transfer Request Money feature. When you send a request for money, the recipient is notified instantly and can accept the request. If accepted, the requested amount will be automatically deposited into your account and you will be notified when funds are available. The request money fee will be deducted from your account only when the request is fulfilled.
Begin using this feature today:
- Log in to your Bruno Credit Union online banking and navigate to Interac e-Transfer Request Money.
- Add or select a recipient you wish to send the request to.
- Type in the specified amount you are requesting and select the account you would like the funds to be deposited to. You can also include a personal message with the request.
- You will need to confirm you have consent from the recipient to request the funds.
- An Interac e-Transfer notification will then be sent to your contact. Once the recipient has fulfilled your request, funds will be automatically deposited into your bank account usually within 30 minutes. You will receive a notification upon the funds being deposited to your account.